First Things First
Creatures of Yoga is a teaching studio, please read the list below before you sign up, so you know what is expected before you attend your first class:
- You must attend the New Student Class FIRST (no exceptions). If you cannot make it to the New Student Class, send us an e-mail so we can set up a private new student lesson for a drop-in fee ($25).
- Sign up is REQUIRED to attend class (no drop-ins permitted for the New Student Class)
- The New Student Class is donation based, not Free.
- If you are running late, please call or text to let me know so I can keep the doors open.
-You need to arrive 10 - 15 minutes before class, otherwise you will get locked out when class begins and it will count as a no call/no show.
What to Bring to the First Class:
- Wear comfy, stretchy, or loose clothing (Men can wear gym shorts with compression shorts or biker shorts underneath or jogging pants)
- Your Yoga Mat (required), we do not provide rentals
- Cash for your donation
- Hand Towel for sweat or slippery mats